8 Natural Tips for cleaning your kitchen appliances in 2020
Kitchen utensils when cleaned with chemical cleaning solutions will not only dry your hands, but may also cause health problems if they are not thoroughly cleaned. Instead, you can clean kitchen utensils with natural ingredients that will make it safer, like lemon, salt, and vinegar.
One of the secrets of good cooking is that the neat and clean kitchen will help you prepare nutritious foods for the whole family. If kitchen utensils are not cleaned properly, they will multiply bacteria in food and cause health problems.
If you are afraid of chemical products, you can disinfect kitchen utensils with natural products such as salt, baking soda, vinegar, lemon. They are products that can be disinfected and cleaned without harming your health.
Here are ways to clean kitchen appliances from natural ingredients that you can apply to your kitchen more brightly.
1. How to clean a burned pot in your kitchen
You can clean burning saucepans with baking soda and vinegar because they all work to deodorize, clean stains and kill bacteria. You make pot cleaning solution according to the instructions:
– Put a mixture of vinegar and warm water in a saucepan or pan, then cook until boiling and turn off the heat.
– Allow to cool for 1 minute, then pour the vinegar out of the pot and add baking soda powder.
– Use a soft cloth to scratch off the remaining burns and then wash again with clean water or dishwashing liquid.
When using a non-stick saucepan or saucepan, you should clean with a soft cloth to avoid scratching.
You should not rub the bottom of the pot as it will lose its anti-stick layer and be harmful to health. When the saucepan burns out, allow it to cool completely before cleaning it to make it last longer.
2. How to clean the microwave in your kitchen
You can use the vinegar to deodorize and clean grease stains in the microwave with the steps below:
– Put half a bowl (cup) of vinegar in a small glass container and place it in a microwave.
– Turn the microwave on medium heat for about 5 minutes to allow the vinegar to steam all over the microwave walls and loosen the debris.
– Remove the glass turntable in the microwave and wash it with dishwashing liquid.
– Use a dry towel to wipe the entire oven and remove all greasy and greasy deposits.
You can use white wine to clean the glass and disinfect the oven in the same way as white vinegar, but you should only set the oven to medium for 3 minutes.
3. How to clean chopping boards in your kitchen safely
Clean kitchen utensils with lemon and salt
You can clean the chopping board with salt and lemon because salt works to clean the stains, and lemon disinfects and deodorizes. Here are the steps:
– You sprinkle salt on the chopping board, cut a lemon in half, and use that piece of lemon to apply to the chopping board surface. You have just squeezed the chopping board and squeezed the lemon, so that lemon and salt will work together to disinfect the chopping board.
– Leave mixture on chopping board for about 5 minutes, then use a large blade to scrape gray liquid into a bowl and discard.
– Wash the surface of the chopping board with a sponge and water and pat dry.
If you use a mixture of lemon and salt to clean the chopping board, but the board is still not cleaner, you should change to a new chopping board. You should also note the chopping board with hot water before using to chop cooked food. Ideally, you should use chopping boards of cooked and fresh foods separately to ensure food safety.
If you use wooden chopping boards, you need to be careful about cleaning and drying them to avoid cutting boards that have an odor and mold.
4. How to clean natural blender in your kitchen
You can safely clean a blender with hot water and vinegar to disinfect bacteria
– You fill the 1/3 of the dirty jar with hot water and add vinegar. Depending on how much stains you will adjust the amount of vinegar poured into the blender accordingly.
– Fit the jar securely and place a clean towel over the lid.
– Turn on the blender for about 10 seconds and keep your hands on the lid of the blender so that water does not splash out.
– Rinse the blender with warm water and air dry.
5. How to clean kettle quickly in your kitchen
Kitchen utensils that need to be cleaned are a super speed kettle
You can refer to how to use lemon to remove layers of dregs and bacteria in high-speed kettle by following the steps below:
– Mix 30ml of lemon juice into 500ml of water and pour in a super speed kettle.
– Soak the mixture for 1 hour and bring to the boil.
– Pour out the mixture, rinse the kettle, and add clean water to the kettle again to eliminate the smell of lemon in the kettle.
You can also use vinegar or baking soda instead of lemon in the same way to remove scum from the kettle. To limit the residue sticking at the warm bottom, you should not leave excess water in the kettle after use because standing water is also the cause of bacteria and scum.
Also, do not let the water get into the socket during cleaning the kettle as it is very dangerous.
6. Simple way to clean gas stove at home in your kitchen
The most vulnerable part, which is hard to clean, is the gas stove stand. You can refer to how to clean the gas stove with baking soda by following the steps below:
– Remove the tripod from the gas stove and soak it in warm water to reduce the initial layer of grease.
– Mix baking soda with a little water and use a sponge to coat the mixture on the stand of the gas stove.
– Immerse yourself with a baking soda mixture for 20 minutes and use a toothbrush to scrub the food residue and rinse with clean water.
After cleaning the gas hob with baking soda, you should regularly clean the gas hob with vinegar. You put the vinegar in a spray bottle and spray on the gas stove, let stand for 15 minutes and wipe off with a soft cloth.
You can learn more: 23 baking soda uses and how to use it
7. How to clean the sink as bright as new in your kitchen
The sink is a kitchen appliance that needs cleaning
The sink is one of the places that contain the most bacteria in the kitchen. To clean your sink from bacteria, you can use lemon, vinegar, baking soda, and flour. Proceed as follows:
– You clean the garbage in the sink, rinse lukewarm water around the sink to eliminate odors and prevent clogging.
– Mix one teaspoon of baking soda powder into a mixture of lemon juice and vinegar, stir well, and pour around the surface of the basin.
– Leave this mixture for 10 minutes, then use a brush to wash away any dirt, grease, and rinse the basin with hot water. You can also sprinkle this mixture on faucet, handle to clean bacteria.
– Wipe the basin clean and use flour to polish the sink. Sprinkle the powder around the sink and use a dry towel to clean and wipe around the sink to remove excess powder.
8. How to clean fridge fragrance in your kitchen
Refrigerators are often home to many different raw foods, so they can easily accumulate many bacteria if not properly cleaned. You can refer to the following ways to deodorize and clean your refrigerator.
Deodorize the fridge
– Put orange and tangerine peels in the corners of the refrigerator to eliminate fridge odor.
– Cut slices of fresh lemon into the refrigerator compartments to remove the smell of the refrigerator.
– Put dried tea bags (marinated flowers) in the refrigerator to deodorize the refrigerator continuously for 1 month.
Clean the fridge
You mix a mixture of lemon juice, salt, vinegar in a spray bottle and spray on the surface to be cleaned and wipe with a dry towel.
The clean and fragrant cooking space not only helps you feel comfortable to prepare more delicious dishes but also good for the health of the whole family. To avoid moldy kitchenware or bacteria, you should regularly clean and dry them carefully with natural ingredients. You also need to store cooking utensils in clean and dry places so that the bacteria will not have a chance to attack your kitchen!